These goals for 2016 were created using the strategic framework, considering five-year outcomes and priority strategies.
1. IISC continues to deliver high-quality social change and collaboration products and services.
2. IISC continues to work publicly to define and refine Big Democracy (frame) using our collaborative change lens (approach).
3. IISC builds a platform for designing, testing, and evaluating Big Democracy projects—face to face and online.
4. IISC creates revenue and attracts investments that support and advance Big Democracy infrastructure and projects.
5. IISC develops systems to ensure IISC equity values are reflected internally.
6. IISC staff makes meaning together about what is going on in the world, how we relate to it as individuals and as IISC, and how we develop a collective voice around these issues.