Greetings! Thank you for your interest in IISC. As you might imagine, the volume of inquiries we’re receiving has increased with the recent uptick in awareness of the role racism is playing in our communities. This increase in demand – combined with the importance of ensuring the well-being of all IISC staff – has prompted us to make a few critical changes at IISC. Please visit this page for answers to your questions before sending us a message.
From here you can do one or both of the following:
- Send us a message (Please review the information on this page before sending us a message.)
- Subscribe to our mailing list.
Please note that sending us a message does not add you to our mailing list. The mailing list form (below) also must be completed for us to add you to our list. Thank you!
If you are writing to learn more about IISC and IISC’s racial equity consulting and training services, we offer this recorded webinar for a full overview of who we are and what we offer. And check on these links to learn more about workshops for individual enrollment and workshops for your organization, network, or community.
Subscribe to our mailing list.
Archived NewslettersJanuary 2021
- Opened applications for two new cohorts for Advancing Racial Justice in Organizations Online.
- Announced the registration dates for our next rounds of Fundamentals of Facilitation for Racial Justice Work and Facilitative Leadership for Social Change.
- Shared our recent blog post, The Capital Coup: Questions to Face.
- Announced our first virtual registration launch for Fundamentals of Facilitation for Racial Justice Work and Facilitative Leadership for Social Change.
- Notified about our winter office closure.
- Shared updates about our new virtual trainings, including Fundamentals of Facilitation for Racial Justice Work and Facilitative Leadership for Social Change.
- Encouraged voting and civic engagement, IISC style.
- Introduced our new virtual offering, Advancing Racial Justice in Organizations Online.
- Featured our Four Dimensions: From Trauma to Transformative Futures framework.
- Released recordings from our Bringing Facilitative Leadership to Virtual Work webinar series.
- Shared a poem from Kelly Bates.
- Announced our free webinar series, Bringing Facilitative Leadership for Social Change to Virtual Work.
- Shared a collection of blogs related to the Covid-19 pandemic.